After much deliberation, we’ve decided to go ahead and meet at States at 8:AM. The swell is looking to be (possibly too) big, and there’s forecast for light variable to onshore dub in the morning. Conditions are not ideal, but we’re going to show up and see what happens.
States has been good all summer and has a good rake right now, if the swell does not get too big, we might get some glory. If it’s too big, we may get skunked. If we get skunked we will probably postpone, so if you’re not feeling it, then don’t make the drive – it is seriously looking a little questionable.