skeletor skimmer

johnny blaze

Re: skeletor skimmer

Post by johnny blaze » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten.
Last edited by johnny blaze on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

No douchebag, I was simply pointing out one more misspelled word. who ----Censored--- you? When? specifics please.
A cat will blink when struck by a hammer. - George Carlin.

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:10 pm

ten nine eight seven six five four three two one.
Last edited by johnny blaze on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 pm

johnny blaze wrote:It's like this, one minute you are skimming in a skeletor outfit - the next minute you're chugging cock.
Hey what you do in your spare time is no ones business but your own, keep it to your self man, most on this scrilla like girls.
I was going to say Pu$#% but thought I migt get edited. And I did say most!
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

805er
Master Shit Talker

Post by 805er » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

johnny blaze wrote:.right cares who But .indeed stuff strange very some is That
?naB

5er

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:59 pm

So johnny wrote this:
.this post thay if see Lets.messages the post not do and it deleat written what see that people the of some But.cool thats and this of any with down not are you of Some.along play will i but belive to hard little a it find i,know not do that all For ?hate the all with up whats ,nice Douchebag1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

WTF? This made no sense. Does this make sense to anyone? It seems like he's saying that people are deleting his posts. I guess? Let's see if WHO posts this? It was a message only to me. Who was going to delete it? God damn your are fucking retarded. And for Christ's sake, spell check. If Square is right and it's the browser, then please switch to Firefox. Reading backwards is bad enough but trying to decipher that along with your 3rd grade spelling is painful.
One last thing:
WTF is your point with all of this?

potter

Post by potter » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 pm

ok, so dude sent me an email too regarding "sensor ship" (haha) and so I looked into it and low & behold, one of the mods did, indeed, edit the Blazes post. Can't say I blame him since any edit of any type would be an improvement over Blaze's own posts, but we was indeed, edited or censored. Not sure why, but I'm sure there was a reason.

In any event, there are a couple other moderators on the board besides myself, though everyone always thinks it's me deleting posts and censoring people. But, that's not always the case, and I usually leave my name and why I edited the post (which I would like to suggest to the Flying Finn as well as anyone else who has admin privileges).

And Even - don't let a valley like one of the Mendrin boyz teach you anything :D :D ! Just ignore this guy.

alexM.

Post by alexM. » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

yea were just a bunch of valley kook know-nuthins haha. :D

i should be careful wut i say to even, he's got my board and can use it as blackmail hahaha.

CompletelyTrashedSquirrel

Post by CompletelyTrashedSquirrel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:48 am

potter wrote:And now the answers:
Handicapped or Gramma's ride?
chevy blazer I'm pretty sure

I have a chevy blazer... hmmm....

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:09 am

potter wrote:ok, so dude sent me an email too regarding "sensor ship" (haha) and so I looked into it and low & behold, one of the mods did, indeed, edit the Blazes post. Can't say I blame him since any edit of any type would be an improvement over Blaze's own posts, but we was indeed, edited or censored. Not sure why, but I'm sure there was a reason.

In any event, there are a couple other moderators on the board besides myself, though everyone always thinks it's me deleting posts and censoring people. But, that's not always the case, and I usually leave my name and why I edited the post (which I would like to suggest to the Flying Finn as well as anyone else who has admin privileges).

And Even - don't let a valley like one of the Mendrin boyz teach you anything :D :D ! Just ignore this guy.
I did in fact edit the post but only because he was whining about censorship when there was none. You whine about it where it doesn't exist then you get it. Plus it was a tribute to 3 ball butt nut's epic quote.

This guy is obviously just taking text from some D&D shit and running it through an engrish generator or something like that. Not even worth reading, let alone responding to.

I will sign my few and far between edits in the future.
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 am

But god damn it, there's nothing else very interesting going on around here. All the other rants are dead. :) Someone needs to get rousch or Peluso back.
I'll start it:
J Gordon wood boards are the best wave riding boards in the whole world and everyone one elses sucks a large left nut dipped in fromunda cheese. And just in case that doesn't work: Kevlar sucks! Rage commence

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 pm

:) !he he HEE HEE HA HA HA ?BETTER WORK THIS DOES .retcarahc ssob a si dnA.deman eb ton llahs uoht taht deman nissassa ajnin namuh dna retcelloc xat remrof a fo tnempoleved eht tuobA.Encript Tags ( death takes a holiday-Lucifer-Ishmael-bay-dude-cowabunga-Borg-dead in sf-Boogie man-memento mori-. A quote I watched him on a tuesday,out of the view of most people.I think he played a small but significant role in the seventh seal.The surf is up in the grave yard. What is up with the chains look,s like Woah! that,s freaky the world is so weard.
Last edited by johnny blaze on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

sealy

Post by sealy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

woood rules...

carbon
kevlar
e/s glass
adamentium
al6065
and plastic....SUCK....

bring woood back ....just wait...

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 pm

.ria niht fo tuo ezis dna epyt yna llehctas sih fo tuo snopaew llup nac eh taht dias si tI.detavitca ylluf srewop sih sa noos sa ydob eritne sih ssorca daerps ylkciuq ot meht gnisuac ,llew sa sromut eht fo noitarelecca dipar a saw ypareht eht fo tceffe edis detapicitnanu nA.recnac lanimret fo gniyd saw eh rotcaf gnilaeh sih yranecrem eht evag taht ypraeht eneg eht fo emit eht tA.ydob sih morf daeh sih fo noitatipaced a deivirus ylsuoiverp sah eh taht hguone gnorts si rotcaf gnilaeh s'yranecrem ehT.sreffus yranecrem eht egamad eht fo ytireves eht ot noitaroporp tcerid ni seirav skrow rotcaf gnilaeh siht hcihw ta deeps ehT.sexelfer dna ,ytiliga ,animats ,htgnerts decnahne sessessop eh,rotcaf gnilaeh sih fo tcudorp-yb a sA.demerofed eb ot ecnaraeppa sih gnisuac eussit racs evissam ni stluser rotcaf gnilaeh sih,erevewoH.ylkciuq yrev snagro ro seussit deyortsed yna etareneger ot mih selbane tI.rotcaf gnilaeh detarelecca na si rewop yramirp siH.yranecrem eht fo trap seitiliba dna rewop ehT.dnoces a ni taorht ruoy tuc dna ecaf eht ni uoy toohs lliw i teas a evah esle enoyrevE?tsrif eid ot gniog era sloot uoy fo hcihw os,nemletneg ereht olleH ) etouq A .elbatsnu yllatnem dna derugifsid si yranecrem eht retcarahc lanoitcif levraM eht nI.seitiliba orehitna dab a dna htuom a htiw yranecrem citarcotsirA A
Last edited by johnny blaze on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sliprunner

Post by sliprunner » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm

johnny blaze wrote:.seitiliba orehitna dab a dna htuom a htiw yranecrem citarcotsirA A
Why not ban this spammer?

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Since nothing interesting is happening I'm forced to respond

.llot ttniag rea rooY :hguoht retteb siht dnatsrednu thgim uoY .loot tnaig a era uoY

bike mike

Post by bike mike » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:39 am

tihs ynnuf emos staht

square

Post by square » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

johnny blaze, if you are the real skeletor skimmer, then post a picture of your mask next to your skimboard, or a pic of you skimming with the mask. if not, then I call bullshit.

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:29 pm

potter wrote:yeah! here he is:

Definitely a character.
W T F THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT GGGGGGGGGGG!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:15 pm

^Good cover up?