skeletor skimmer

crass

Re: skeletor skimmer

Post by crass » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Now I HAVE to bust out with the spiderman costume.
And trust me, danger ranger would sport the costume if he had one, but he doesn't. He's got a killer kings costume I've been waiting to see him skim in though.
I can just see him awkwardly running down the beach, septor in hand, cape billowing behind him, crown falling over his eyes, and reporters taking pictures.
DR!- Costume session in BB this weekend? It'll be the last time we get to skim before you leave too,.. lets go hit up 'that one spot'.

square

Post by square » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 pm

yeah, I know Danger Ranger is Goofy footed so there gos the number one suspect. Skeletor, I will find you, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

danger ranger

Post by danger ranger » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:06 am

DR!- Costume session in BB this weekend? It'll be the last time we get to skim before you leave too,.. lets go hit up 'that one spot'.
no, because that would be gay. the costume part at least.
Can I come home yet?

MarkB

Post by MarkB » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 am

danger ranger wrote:
no, because that would be gay. the costume part at least.
Gay? Aren't you the one joining the military? Don't ask, don't tell.

Just joshin', but I kind of agree with the 805er's disability claim. Between the handicap pass and the costume it makes sense.

I wonder if he see's this thread and is afraid he may be exposed...

If he wears a costume to skim, what other weird shit does he do to not get caught?

Are the gloves really necessary to concealing his identity or does he just like them?

chris_4255

Post by chris_4255 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:20 pm

maybe hes a burn victum and is scared to show his face. oh or hes albino
just say no to dub

potter

Post by potter » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm

i think the burn victim is a good call - that would explain the handicap pass as well.

805er
Master Shit Talker

Post by 805er » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:22 pm

that would explain the handicap pass as well
Sarcasm? If not...please elaborate.

5er

daver

Post by daver » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:28 pm

not a burn victim. josh and i saw him that day (whacker to the head day) in the lot. he got there right when we got there and he seemed to be normal. we discussed privately what his handicap might be, and concluded that he must be psychotic. he dressed while we dressed and ended his session about the same time. he acknowledged us that day and we reciprocated, however, as i said before, he did not like i phone lady.
Queen of the Valley

mc5slutskim

Post by mc5slutskim » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:37 pm

did the guy look semi normal when you seen him changin or was he like albino ? maybe the dude hates water or somethin , cause he seems like hes tryin to not expose any of his skin or somethin, did you see him get any nice rides? i bet it would be hard to skim in all that gear though.

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 am

What is a demon skimer extended verison?

alexM.

Post by alexM. » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 am

holy crap. that is so fucking random..haha.

bike mike

Post by bike mike » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm

I don't know if this is the same guy but in the mid 90's there was a kneeboarder I would occasionally see at Montara who would wear the same outfit. Guy was nuts - he'd go out in sickening 10-15 ft death junk waves at Montara and just get hammered. Never took off the mask. Sounds like he had the same kind of attiutude - got pissed at you if he thought you were looking at him strange.

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 pm

:? :? :twisted: :twisted: What happens when powerful beings meet in the battle field? Thay pray for a victory in battle. But given the powers that we have only the weak sercome to brutality and never go far. A quote You ran away with your cape between your legs.You left I stayed.Yes no one cared about the truth anymore.Really is that how you see it ?Or is that what you tell your self at night so you can sleep. :|
Last edited by johnny blaze on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

v3man

Post by v3man » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 pm

haha.. soo awesome

reminds me of tomas fryman @ '08 Skim Fiesta

he also said it was near impossible to breathe in that thing

maybe allow ppl to be in costume at cramfests?

edit: whoa.. just realized how old this thread is

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm

So now it is kneeboarder well it sounds like this guy does everthing.What about toe in any eyes or ears on that one.I heard a story but know way to know for sure if its true.I heard he called out David Venor as in venor surf boards down in santa cruz at his where house.
This is like a where's waldo for spelling and grammatical errors. Ha Ha. Soory mane, I juste hadd a hord time reeding it. :wink:
A cat will blink when struck by a hammer. - George Carlin.

johnny blaze

Post by johnny blaze » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am

Lets see this guy you all called skeletor does not look like the character at all.How did this guy get that nick name anyway?The character is fictional in the Master of the universe franchise,the arch-enemy and main antagonist of He-Man.Tagged " The Lord of Destruction"The character is bluish humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowish bare-bone skull,the character seeks to conquer a castle called Grayskull so he can learn its ancient secretes,witch would make him unstoppable and enable him to conquer and rull all of Eternia.Acordding to Mike Young Productions series confrims that the character is a man named Keldor and is the half brother of Randor.That would be King Randor and his half brother.The chacater was orginally a inhabitant of another dimemsion, populated with others of "his kind".This is my question to all of you about this character.What is the characters status amongst his own kind? Do thay all look the same or was this character the only one with this incarnation? Were thay all sorcerers and did thay share this evil dream of conquest? The character is a servant and possible an apprentice of Hordak, the leader of the evil horde.When acordding to the story Hordak invaded Eternia and stormed the palace, Hordak broke in and kidnapped one of the king and queen,s twin babies. At about this time the character was captured and forced to divulge the where abouts of his master. Hordak had retreated to his base of operations in Snake Mountain. When cornered, Hordak opened a random dimesional portal and leaped through it with the baby princess Adora still in his possesion.The apprentice character remained on Eternia and raised an army of his own and took over as ruler of Snake Mountain.The chacater,s main goal is to conquer the mysterious fortress of Castle Grayskull. If the character can or is able to conquer the castle then he would conquer not only Eternia, but the whole universe.

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 am

What's up paragraphs? Nothing apparently.
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

potter

Post by potter » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am

based on his rant and digging up a thread that's over 6 months old, I'd say Johnny has a bit of a "thing" for skeletor, and/or is the aptly titled "skeletor skimmer".

square

Post by square » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 am

Looking at the striking similarities in spelling and syntax errors, I'd have to say Johnny Blaze is Bodega Chris.

even.go.home

Post by even.go.home » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 am

potter wrote:based on his rant and digging up a thread that's over 6 months old, I'd say Johnny has a bit of a "thing" for skeletor, and/or is the aptly titled "skeletor skimmer".
I'm with Potter on this one. For the the two points already made and the fact that his first post made absolutely no sense. If I had known about this post I might have brought it back from the dead but the post bringing it back would've been something like: WTF? Any recent sightings anyone?

P.s. johnny: When you're typing and a a word is underlined in red, it means it's spelled wrong. I think they call it a checker spell... or something like that.
A cat will blink when struck by a hammer. - George Carlin.