Final photo in RELIEF series. Signed by Morgan Just.

Ryon Graf

Final photo in RELIEF series. Signed by Morgan Just.

Post by Ryon Graf » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:56 pm

I made a similar post on the skimonline message boards. Please read:

It seems like the media is starting to wrap up its coverage of the areas utterly destroyed by the series of hurricanes that have slammed into the gulf coast states of the United States. Nevertheless, although you don't see the desolation on TV so much anymore, the conditions remain, and people are still displaced, hungry, and dying. Those people still need our help. This is one way you can.

As some of you may have seen in Foreverskim, I am in the middle of a series of auctioned photographs for hurricane relief. For each photo, 100% of the final auction goes to the American Red Cross and hurricane victims. Also, each photo is signed by the pro in the photo. This one is going to be the third and last in the hurricane relief series. I am using one of my all-time favorites, a photo that I proudly display in my portfolio. The wave was so heavy and green, Morgan was just flying through that barrel. He made it out, too. It was truly an amazing day, and some of the stoke and fun remains frozen forever in this photograph.

The photograph will be signed, framed, and matted for a nice finish.

I am also opening up this auction to international bidders.

Let me know if you have any questions.

here is the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7357255412

happy bidding!
-Ryon

Grant

Post by Grant » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:39 pm

wow thats a great pic

potter

Post by potter » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:46 pm

dude! Nice cramik stein Grant! You know, there is one of those in the prize pack for the #1-4