stockton

Post Reply
scskimmer

stockton

Post by scskimmer » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:49 pm

Does stockton work on a high tide or a low tide. I would imagine it would be better on a low.
Thanks

wtf

Post by wtf » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:32 pm

yeah, let's talk about it on a mb on the internet. seriously, drive down and take a look like everyone else.

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:42 pm

it works best in the middle of winter, on a high tide with ten to twelve feet north swells. enjoy.

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:18 am

Anonymous wrote:it works best in the middle of winter, on a high tide with ten to twelve feet north swells. enjoy.
-HA - gotta be more than 10-12 foot - and over a 5 foot high - just climb down and and get in the water and wait for the sider. ;)

User avatar
daver
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:49 am
Location: not at the beach

thats great!

Post by daver » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:08 am

yeah. BTW. Lefts is absolute fire right now. why would you want to be @ stockton?
this was lefts today.
Image
Queen of the Valley

Guest

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:18 am

Best on a negative tide......

human torch

Post by human torch » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:33 am

says: absolutly on fire, same with your mom last night

Guest

Re: thats great!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:07 pm

daver wrote:yeah. BTW. Lefts is absolute fire right now. why would you want to be @ stockton?
this was lefts today.
Image


:roll: Yea today 15 years ago!

Guest

Re: stockton

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:08 pm

scskimmer wrote:Does stockton work on a high tide or a low tide. I would imagine it would be better on a low.
Thanks


Keep imagining

Cliff Claven

Post by Cliff Claven » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:25 pm

Well you know there Norm. It's a well known fact that Stockton once worked on a low/negative tide back in the day. Before the cave was buried by our good freinds at Caltrans. Once they put those rocks in it all changed.

loero

Post by loero » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:15 pm

Stockton isn't a spot for everyone...it requires a lot of pumping and deep water board dropping. If your not willing to get seriously beat in trying to pull into heavy waves, don't even bother looking for it because the chances are, your not ready for it.

As for the location and tide requirements...you don't deserve to know. It is one of those spots that if you live in the bay area you find it on your own after exploring; or, if you have been skimming awhile, you wouldn't be asking that question online because you would already know where it is.

So having said that, if you really want to know where stockton is, drive 30 miles past davenport and skim every single beach from there down to montery at various tides and swells. And don't be a pussy!
[/i]

Guest

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:25 am

loero wrote:Stockton isn't a spot for everyone...it requires a lot of pumping and deep water board dropping. If your not willing to get seriously beat in trying to pull into heavy waves, don't even bother looking for it because the chances are, your not ready for it.

As for the location and tide requirements...you don't deserve to know. It is one of those spots that if you live in the bay area you find it on your own after exploring; or, if you have been skimming awhile, you wouldn't be asking that question online because you would already know where it is.

So having said that, if you really want to know where stockton is, drive 30 miles past davenport and skim every single beach from there down to montery at various tides and swells. And don't be a pussy!
[/i]


Amen. Or we'll sell all the beache directions, preferred swells and tides and times of year all for the low cost of $1,000. Which is so far below the actual cost of gas, wear and tear and time spent compiling the wealth of knowledge.

Timmy C

Post by Timmy C » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:09 pm

The King has spoken!!! Nice work Adam.

Post Reply