Re: CABO!!!

Post by SCLiner » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 am

Dont forget your water wings.
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

crass

Post by crass » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 pm

^ I am seriously considering investing in a pair for this trip. I forgot to mention that I took a look at our bank statement to see how much the all-inclusive cost us (1400$) and low and behold SOLMAR is where we're staying, I guess she was trying to suprise me or something, no I have to practice my o face3

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

I didnt know Solmar was all-inclusive, shit we had to bring our own Ballena's.
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

crass

Post by crass » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

We got a better deal for the ?RUI? hotel, but, AFTER paying and even recieving an email confirmation some woman called and said the deal was only for married couples over 40 which was NO WHERE on the web site or the email confirm...long story short my girl is a QC manager and she basically screamed into the phone until we got another hotel (solmar) for the same dates and only had to pay 200$ extra.

vacadoug

Post by vacadoug » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Can we expect any updates while you are there? I want pictures of Crass on the beaches of Cabo with Square in hand! Maybe Dave will create a "square's around the world" section for the Square site 8)

crass

Post by crass » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 am

Can we expect any updates while you are there? I want pictures of Crass on the beaches of Cabo with Square in hand! Maybe Dave will create a "square's around the world" section for the Square site

absolutely, vid of the comp, pics of my adventures, just don't expect much as I have no idea how to edit the video from this cam yet (free camera= no instruction book). I could always send it to someone on here though...
ps- I was going for more of an all-time cramik feel, but wait to see what my exile looks like; I'm sure I'll get shit for it while there.