POD 6-2

Rhino
DDO

Re: POD 6-2

Post by Rhino » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 am

daver wrote:
although if we were playing our rules you probably over bid

would those be Bob Barker rules? my brother and I used to play by those rules (actually still do) derived from TPIR. if you nail it then you win both showcases.

Absolutely Daver. Bob Barker rules govern everything we do. I mean EVERYTHING. So while I am wrong, according to the rules I could still win.
Somebody get me a Ballena... get me one right now!

daver

Post by daver » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 am

good policy. keeps competitors in check when making over zealous claims. this should somehow play in to the rules govorning this years Cramfest. maybe something to even the playingfield a bit.
Queen of the Valley

tingey

Post by tingey » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

SCLiner wrote:
daver wrote:Conley is like the Chuck Norris of the skim world. You don't drop in on him.... ever.

Or Johnny Boy Gomes, I tried dropping in on him at Makaha, twas not a good idea.
I saw him deck a guy at Wiamea back in 99 during the triple crown for just paddling close to him.
Those were the good ol dazes.

Yes those where the good ol dazes when we could still run at full steam. When you coming back out here Lina? Kanai and I are waiting to welcome you back to some Yoks and Bay action. Hey maybe we can cruise Waikiki and do some crazy stuff again. Oh wait I forgot where married. Damn it sucks getting old!!!

Conley was the man for sure... I remember hanging at his house right above Aliso and making prank calls to the pay phone at the Aliso pier. We would watch with binoculars while freakin out the people on the phone (Remember this was before there was such things as cell phones). The people on the phone could never figure out where we were calling from as we told them what they where wearing or doing and end it with big brother is watching you.

Thanks Potter for posting that PIC it brought back alot of good memories. :P

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 am

Hey Tingy,
Yes the good ol dazes. Try not to tell anyone about our adventures, it could get us in trouble.
We did the same thing in Capitola at Barts place calling the pay phone, funny shit.
Not gonna make it out to Oahu for a while, Chad is getting Married and a Mexico skim trip is in the planning stages.
Tell that ol boy Kanai I said what up, is he the farthest guy on the inside still?
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

crass

Post by crass » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:07 pm

conley will be this years Vic "spotter" says transworld surf in their short article about skimchicks sponsering the event