Point Mugu - True Beerwood Story

Beers

Point Mugu - True Beerwood Story

Post by Beers » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:21 pm

so back in the day there was a fairly unknown beach just south of the naval airbase in oxnard. at the time it didnt have a name and was just known for its heavy... lefts and rottweiler sealions. at nights gangs would roll up and some time fight with bats, knifes, and guns. there was crazy o-nard graffiti on pretty much anything that was not bolted down. even poor little lizards got the paint treatment. until one night when something unreal and almost unbelievable happened. there was a rap battle. not just any battle but the battle of the century.

it came about when two famous rappers were driving past the air base and happened to stop at the beach to take a shit. when they came out of the porta-potties they were encountered by the most savage gang in the county. the east O-Nard Gay Nazis. they were known for their be-headings, live skinnings, and brutal beatings of any non locals. as the gang got off their vespas the rappers had no where to run so they challenged them. challenged them to a rap battle. the gay nazis thought they had this one won.

the two rappers went to their cadillac and popped the trunk where two turn tables and 4 15 inch subs came projecting out. the rappers gave the home town the open mic to start it off. they busted every rap they could ever think of. mixing freddy mercury with elton john. Hitler with Sadam. sadam with Freddy. boy george with justin bieber. ricky martin with snoop! the two rappers were unfazed. all of a sudden the one rapper grabbed the mic. the speakers went low. freestyles started flowing. beats bumping out Timberlands mouth. just raw natural raps in the parking lot at this beach. the O-Nard G.N.'s were stunned. left speechless as the other brother took the reigns. "Mugu is my name and i gots plenty ah game as Tims drops da beats and i puts yall ta shame". the freestyle went on and on until Mugu said "yo momma!" then it was over. The Nazis pulled out their fully automatic machine guns (anodized pink machine guns) and left the two in the sand.

after that evening the word spread about the two rappers and the one who dissed so hard he will be remembered forever. the beach is now named after him as well as the naval base. homage to the one who stepped up to the O-Nard G.N's for peace, respect, and the love of the game.

RIP Mugu!
Last edited by Beers on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the fish dont fry in the kitchen

Taylor Cadiz

Re: Point Mugu - True Beerwood Story

Post by Taylor Cadiz » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm

HAHAHA hell yeee
LAC

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:33 pm

what theeeeeee!!!???? :?: lol

Beers

Post by Beers » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 pm

haven't posted one of my random mind trips lately so i thought i would.

by the way the story is not 100% true. Timberland and Mugu are still alive. how they lived is another story.
the fish dont fry in the kitchen