Cramikfest Video

youngjay11

Cramikfest Video

Post by youngjay11 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Not a very long video but I guess it can be kind of a teaser before the real video comes.

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Re: Cramikfest Video

Post by SCLiner » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:09 pm

So if Teddy won, did deebo not show up?
I thought deebo was a shoe in or paid of the judges, something like that.
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

Rhino
DDO

Post by Rhino » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Teddy won because you threw off the space/time continuum by not showing up. Next time crash at one of our places before hand.
Somebody get me a Ballena... get me one right now!

Caliskim

Post by Caliskim » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Ahhhhhh, too short! i want Moooorrreee :D

i really liked the edit, video was dope.

potter

Post by potter » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:44 pm

yes - I like it a lot! Perfect length - short & sweet. I think I have a real short and not nearly as sweet edit coming. I don't think I got one good ride on film, so super-stoked on what you came up with.

Caliskim

Post by Caliskim » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm

potter wrote:yes - I like it a lot! Perfect length - short & sweet. I think I have a real short and not nearly as sweet edit coming. I don't think I got one good ride on film, so super-stoked on what you came up with.
Hahaha Yes it is short and sweet. But i was just so bummed when it ended!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Ya that vid was short but sweet, especially considering the conditions for the finals! Good job! Too bad it didn't seem like anyone was filming the glassy morning session with the OG's like Potter and Tommer getting sick barrels. Oh and there also was Square D's monster barrel, which I think nobody got! :( I was going to ask Molly to film in the morn, but figured i'd let her have the day off to enjoy the fest..and enjoy it she did! lol

Shibby38

Post by Shibby38 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

we have footage of squares monster but its a super wide shot. wish it were a lil closer!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Oh well better that than nothing I guess. haha

youngjay11

Post by youngjay11 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Deebo wrote:Ya that vid was short but sweet, especially considering the conditions for the finals! Good job! Too bad it didn't seem like anyone was filming the glassy morning session with the OG's like Potter and Tommer getting sick barrels. Oh and there also was Square D's monster barrel, which I think nobody got! :( I was going to ask Molly to film in the morn, but figured i'd let her have the day off to enjoy the fest..and enjoy it she did! lol
i think everyone was way too busy skimming that glassy morning session but Potter and Tommer were killing it!!

selvaskim

Post by selvaskim » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Deebo wrote:Ya that vid was short but sweet, especially considering the conditions for the finals! Good job! Too bad it didn't seem like anyone was filming the glassy morning session with the OG's like Potter and Tommer getting sick barrels. Oh and there also was Square D's monster barrel, which I think nobody got! :( I was going to ask Molly to film in the morn, but figured i'd let her have the day off to enjoy the fest..and enjoy it she did! lol

lol i think my gf and molly had a real nice crunk convo later in the day. good times :D

daver

Post by daver » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 am

wish there was footy of you guys on the other side....oh yeah, nobody rode the other side. (cept me matt and dano of course) the world will never know! cool vid wm.
Queen of the Valley