Stark Dog B-Day Bash - VC

kebedy

Stark Dog B-Day Bash - VC

Post by kebedy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Yo!

Got the messages bout Start Dog havin a B-Day skim bash this Sat at S______p. The guys a LEGEND around these parts, so I gotta hit him up and say HAPPY B-DAY to someone who always inspired me (and many others) back in the day! If your near town head down and take a number EARLIE! Or just come down and bring some trip-tip carne asada or something to show your respect! From what I recently remember he likes Dos Equis so bring offering!

For all you Groms, if ya wanna learn' go to school. The mans got mad skills and started way before you! TRUST! But don't try and claim, your actually decades behind! And then some.

I will be there since i got over 3 msg's from the boys this week. Dang wish I didnt have to leave b4 noon, but I'm still not gonna miss this one. Rick if you read this 'thanks for teaching me to TURN EARLY! Word....and how many times did mumzie take you down before you got your license? I bet you hold that title, word to the Motha! Hope she's there too! RESPECT!

P.S. Dang, Hope this wasn't private! We may need to go to THB now. Kush, thanks for the heads up.

kebedy

potter

Re: Stark Dog B-Day Bash - VC

Post by potter » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

sick Kelly, bummed to have missed it. How was it? Fenster & the Pujols say the strip has been FIRE.