free parking. go straight to jail, do not pass go

daver

free parking. go straight to jail, do not pass go

Post by daver » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:32 pm

oh great, more tax. when are people gonna wake up and realize that there is a big government cock in their ass. just waiting for them to start taxing the sun, oh wait, they already do. where is the el nino that destroyed the old lefts parking lot. we need mother nature to intervene. or the daver with a gas can and some road flares. i guess folks will just drive right up, wallet in hand and just fork over the six bucks. not even realizing that it used to be free, you know, like America. don't be surprised when you see me on the cover of newsweek, plowing over parking meters with my beat up 4 runner. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you all at cramfest!
Queen of the Valley

chris_4255

Re: free parking. go straight to jail, do not pass go

Post by chris_4255 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 pm

thats such BULL SHIT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
just say no to dub

crass

Re: free parking. go straight to jail, do not pass go

Post by crass » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 pm

LOUD NOISES!!