Nor-cal Triple Crown of Skimboarding

selvaskim

Nor-cal Triple Crown of Skimboarding

Post by selvaskim » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Senseless, skimbash, cramikfest.

Has it been done before? Square has 2 of the 3 legs done, can he get the third?

I think not.... :twisted:

Samuel Jackson

Re: Nor-cal Triple Crown of Skimboarding

Post by Samuel Jackson » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

What a run! Too bad he no showed the Teahupoo Contest along with the Tecate World Skimtastic Invitational Event. So patient in the line up, so humble as well. I don't think he can be unseated this week especially with how comfortable he is with his boards. Pretty sure he'll wrap up another world title unless the other riders can get in the right mind set, but thats quite unlikely.
few will understand the sarcasm. :oops:

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Square is definitely a favorite for the triple crown but will Teddy show up to defend his title? Will Deebo's grill stay intact? Will Josh's forehead stay intact? Will ODH show up? Will Daver show up with the latest Baker design and blow the house up? Will Potter scare off more bikini clad girls with his megaphone? (yes, that's a metaphor) Will 57 show up with his ridiculously sick hand crafted trophies? Will Rhino show up and bash some waves? Will Sammy Jackson (aka mr pod) bring on the changing of the guard? Will Lonny beat 3 Wheel Fenster in the long drive comp? Will Chris 42, 35, 53, hut hut hike represent the Surf Shack? Will I mix in a paragraph? (no) Will Ozzy bitch about the location? (of course) Will past multiple champ Thomas show up rather than go to some lame wedding? Will Corey Ryan come out of retirement to reclaim the Cramik title? Will Geoff make it from Oahu? Will Jackie and Beers and crew come up from SC? Will the judges be totally and completely unbiased? (duh, dude wearing a fucking dodgers hat won last year) Will I shut the fuck up already? (yes)
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

t-bone

Post by t-bone » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes t-bone will be in attendance to try and claim another title. Will t-bone have to find his skim and dust off the cob webs? Yes he will!! See all you clowns on the beach!!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Hahaha damn you guys are all funny!! That is all I have to contribute to this thread ;-)

potter

Post by potter » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

The Flying Finn wrote:Square is definitely a favorite for the triple crown but will Teddy show up to defend his title? Will Deebo's grill stay intact? Will Josh's forehead stay intact? Will ODH show up? Will Daver show up with the latest Baker design and blow the house up? Will Potter scare off more bikini clad girls with his megaphone? (yes, that's a metaphor) Will 57 show up with his ridiculously sick hand crafted trophies? Will Rhino show up and bash some waves? Will Sammy Jackson (aka mr pod) bring on the changing of the guard? Will Lonny beat 3 Wheel Fenster in the long drive comp? Will Chris 42, 35, 53, hut hut hike represent the Surf Shack? Will I mix in a paragraph? (no) Will Ozzy bitch about the location? (of course) Will past multiple champ Thomas show up rather than go to some lame wedding? Will Corey Ryan come out of retirement to reclaim the Cramik title? Will Geoff make it from Oahu? Will Jackie and Beers and crew come up from SC? Will the judges be totally and completely unbiased? (duh, dude wearing a fucking dodgers hat won last year) Will I shut the fuck up already? (yes)
best post ever.

btw, the latest internet chatter I've been monitoring around the nets says 2 things:
1. Incredible 57 trophies WILL be on hand
2. There may be a new format (perhaps 2 divisions?) Will there be EIGHT (8) Tommer trophies????
3. Pigpen got soooooo pitted that he may have forgot to return the cherished XL budwesier trophy!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm

potter wrote: btw, the latest internet chatter I've been monitoring around the nets says 2 things:
1. Incredible 57 trophies WILL be on hand
2. There may be a new format (perhaps 2 divisions?) Will there be EIGHT (8) Tommer trophies????
3. Pigpen got soooooo pitted that he may have forgot to return the cherished XL budwesier trophy!
re-1.: That's awesome as usual!!
re-2.: Old guy group and young guy group? Old guys judge young guys and young guys judge old guys?
re-3.: Can't say I didn't see this coming from the second I found out he won last year!! Shoulda had him ship it ahead of time if we knew he was a no show, but then again maybe he'll make a surprise appearance again?

crass

Post by crass » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

I have a giant Segrams 7 bottle I could bring, but it wouldn't be the same would it.

Rhino
DDO

Post by Rhino » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Will Skeletor be in attendance this year?
Somebody get me a Ballena... get me one right now!

ozzy

Post by ozzy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 pm

montara is steep as hell hit it with square and a couple of dave friends today. here it comes! but it was ok and fun, BUT not good enough for cramik, only if the swell mellows out I pray there might be a chance.

bike mike

Post by bike mike » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Ozzy...If you cut me off this year I am going to kick your ass.

ozzy

Post by ozzy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:46 pm

come on mike those days are over, my wheelchair against yours! :twisted:

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:02 am

Forecast is looking real good for Saturday now in Bodega. Light dub all day and perfect sized mixed swell. Now just have to go check how the sand is setup after yesterdays swell...

Also on another note I was thinking what if we did some sort of all day expression session where everyone is stilla judged on overall impression as opposed to the normal intense and crammed stressful megaheat style?

This gives everyone adequate time to do there thing and I think it would create an overall more positive less competitive vibe that is what sets cramikfest more apart from your typical skim event/contest. Not too mention the older judges would have more time to skim and there should be less carnage which I think is a good thing, although its fun to watch.

Any thoughts anyone? Maybe im just crazy and its a stupid idea? Lol

potter

Post by potter » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:24 am

Deebo wrote: Also on another note I was thinking what if we did some sort of all day expression session where everyone is stilla judged on overall impression as opposed to the normal intense and crammed stressful megaheat style?
Don't you sweat the details there buddy - you just focus on winning. We got everything else covered.

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:25 am

i.e., bring your fucking helmet!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:16 pm

^Ok with facemask!

ozzy

Post by ozzy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

OK NOW I HAVE TO TRAVEL EVEN FURTHER ,SHITT I WAS HOPING FOR BAYAREA FEST! WELL MIKE LOOK OUT, I SEE YOU OUT THERE AT 5 AM WITH BEER IN HAND, whos bringing the bbq?

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:49 pm

^^ just like cramfest clockwork!

Is Daver gonna show with his, what is it now, 14 kids?

square

Post by square » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

what I want to know is if i pull this move in my heat will i get extra points?

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:53 am

It appears to be some sort of zombie dance. I love zombies.

So to answer your question, yes, extra points will be given (remember, it's overall impression).

*disclaimer* I am not speaking for the other judges.