ok then

potter

ok then

Post by potter » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm

well, it looks like no one really cares about publicizing or not publicizing Lefts when it is working. That's why this forum is locked and why I don't usually post Lefts pods until summer and delete scrill posts. But I've noticed that many of you seem fine with posting it to skimonline and facebook so i wonder why i block it. So, I am not blocking it anymore.

I don't really care, I'm getting old and only have so many more Lefts sessions in my future. You guys will have to deal with the crowds - so if you don't mind, why should I?

Swears_All_The_Time

Re: ok then

Post by Swears_All_The_Time » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

who is blowin up the spot? thats not cool. just block 'em

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Hmmmmm well I guess I'm pretty guilty of this, but I do usually try to wait till a few days after it's been good to post media about it though. By the next time conditions are even good their hype for the spot is probably gone. Also most people on Facebook or the SOMB probably aren't going to ever go there and even if they do they probably won't know or time it when conditions are right.

So my opinion is that it's okay to post media a few days after the sessions and make sure to keep the spot specifics (like how and when it works) on the DL. If someone does post any pertinent info about it either delete the post or ban.

Also in certain circumstances if somebodys coming from out of town, like a good ways away, specificly in hopes of skimming it I might be nice and hook them up with some info behind the scenes like through a PM or something.

selvaskim

Post by selvaskim » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm

yea Im guilty of facebook posting but it's usually a day or two after the session and only if I know lefts wont have a chance of working in the next couple days. I think there is a difference between posting media after the session and posting threads/updates pre-session giving everyone the heads up.

who is going on skimonline and publicizing lefts? i've only seen deebo post photos but that's weeks-months after the session happened.

Samuel Jackson

Post by Samuel Jackson » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Yah I'Alegria that you should wait Weeks until posting Lefts pics of it Booneing on through like Heinz out of a squeeze bottle.

in other news I wrote my phone number on the bottom of my skim

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 am

^Haha you sure have a way with words!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 am

potter wrote:I don't really care, I'm getting old and only have so many more Lefts sessions in my future. You guys will have to deal with the crowds - so if you don't mind, why should I?
Lol at dat! Pretty sure you have at least 15 more years in those legs, especially at Left's! I mean it's not like there's a lot of running room anyway. Just don't get fat, so you'll be able to hop right on and cruise just as far with minimal effort.

daver

Post by daver » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:13 am

good move potter. way to flush out all the guilty parties. just say you don't care anymore and they all start admitting guilt. YOU'RE ALL BANNED!
Queen of the Valley

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Why brag, just skim and shut the fuck up.
High School shit I tell ya.
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

crass

Post by crass » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah I'm with Potter on this one. At least in that: you guys should give ME a heads up when it's good. :mrgreen:

potter

Post by potter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm

btw, yesterday was fire and heins skimmed it by himself for 2 of the 3 hours (i snuck in for the last hour). I got some pics, but I'm savin them for the next FSM.

ha

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:27 am

potter wrote:btw, yesterday was fire and heins skimmed it by himself for 2 of the 3 hours (i snuck in for the last hour). I got some pics, but I'm savin them for the next FSM.

LOL's

ha
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

heins57

Post by heins57 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Potter not going anywhere, He be like wine gettin better with age.

sealy

Post by sealy » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 pm

hola...just wanted to say hola...