Extraneous

Beers

Extraneous

Post by Beers » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Colin please update. ill send you a picture of me in a thong if you dont. trust me...you dont want that.

love always

Beers
the fish dont fry in the kitchen

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Re: Extraneous

Post by The Flying Finn » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of updates. No more Front Page at work (I would do updates on my lunch hour) and no time to do it at home. Been burning all my leave time taking care of my elderly parents, marital problems (we'll work it out, we always do), got a hip flexor from hell that has been going on for 3 months now (which leads me to believe it's more than just a hip flexor) etc etc etc.

Cramik is awesome and I am appreciative to be involved with such a great group. You guys are the best. Life has been sucking for me lately but hopefully soon I will be on the beach again. Don't want to come across as a whiny bitch, life is life and we all have to deal with it.

Deebo, keep updating the Bodega thread, when there is a can't miss day I will be there.

On the positive side I've been catching a bit of Indian Wells late at night and Maria Sharapova just gets hotter with age. Cheers!

When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 am

I'm waiting for her boob to fall out of her top. :wink:
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

potter

Post by potter » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm

you are the proverbial man Cologne. Bummed to hear you're bumming. Hope it all goes north soon.

Kevlar

Post by Kevlar » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Sorry to hear your feeling down. cheer up.Sounds like the winter blues.
Can your hip just be the change of weather? I can tell it's going to rain.
Life keeps changing, we must grow with the change.
Today was a good day at Salmon. I'm rarely out at the beach. Though I hope to see you when you do come out.

Beers

Post by Beers » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

shoots coliin. sorry to call you out on that. if you need anything man let me know. you were there for me when i needed it and ill be here for you bud.

sharapovas boob for the win
the fish dont fry in the kitchen

danger ranger

Post by danger ranger » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time Colin. I'm out here for a month, so if you want to join me in some nice, stress releasing, bodega charging, let me know
Can I come home yet?

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:02 am

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Kevlar - baby must be coming soon, yes? Bet you're busy getting ready!

DR - Would love to see you in Bodega!

805er
Master Shit Talker

Post by 805er » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I feel ya CP. All I'm dealing with now is taking care of my 90+ grandparents (which I'm happy to do) and a gang of legal bs but I went through a pretty fuckin brutal stretch not too long ago. Idk if I can help but like Brew said..if I can help in ANY way...hit me up. Beers knows...I almost hopped a train up there in an afternoons time b/c of some bullshit last year. I can be in Oaktown within hours and my pops will pick me up and drive me wherever. Hope things smooth out a bit for you and blow over like the dub. Hard times are like the dub...sometimes its fucking horrible and ruins everything...and seems like its never gonna lighten up. The beauty is...it ALWAYS does and it ALWAYS gets better. Don't forget that.

-Fiver

Kevlar

Post by Kevlar » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:03 pm

The Flying Finn wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys.

The little boy popped out on 11/11/11 and Yes I was busy getting ready. The wife cracked the whip on me going through her nesting stage.lol
That's one BIG reason I haven't skimmed much lately.
I have a new best friend.

shred2kook

Post by shred2kook » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 pm

http://youtu.be/ej1H8MjPrYo (full version)

http://youtu.be/ZYAFoso0CLk

should make y'all feel a lil better :D

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Kevlar wrote:
The Flying Finn wrote:Thanks for the kind words guys.

The little boy popped out on 11/11/11 and Yes I was busy getting ready. The wife cracked the whip on me going through her nesting stage.lol
That's one BIG reason I haven't skimmed much lately.
I have a new best friend.
CONGRATULATIONS! 11/11/11 - that's something! Mine was born on April Fool's Day. Trust me, it only gets better and you'll just fall more in love! Enjoy! If you had a girl I would have a crap ton of baby/toddler clothes to give you (much of it unused). Cheers to Kevlar Jr!

5'er: Thanks broseph, things are looking up.

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 am

Sorry to hear you've been bumming a bit Colin! I agree with Kevlar that it could be winter blues magnifying things a bit. Or at least those things might normally be easier to power through in the sunny season when you can get a few beach days in.

I know I've been in a little bit of a funk lately watching all these fing MOV vids of the guys down there scoring epic days all winter, while it's been cold and sucky up here for the most part. So don't worry you're not missing much out at the beach in that respect and I'm sure things will be getting better for you overall soon! Hopefully Wright's will shape up too and you can make it out...

heins57

Post by heins57 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 am

Chear up Colins nothing better then re energizing the batterys for a gazillion sessions ahead with boys!!