Don't hide car keys near car ever.

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Re: Don't hide car keys near car ever.

Post by SCLiner » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:38 am

Not sure which is worse, Potters Achilles or Deebo's screw in his Elbow. :shock:
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

potter

Post by potter » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

can i answer that? Deebo's for sure. did he mention the part about them knocking out his teeth while doing the surgery on his.... wait for it, ELBOW!!!???

Ridic

heins57

Post by heins57 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm

^^^Bob iam wiht you on that one.

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 am

I'm glad i never got to see Potter's wound. Sounded disgusting.

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:55 am

Deebo - sorry to hear man. If you're going to be injured it may as well be in winter. You will be ready to go just as the weather gets good. Not that freezing temps would keep you out of the water, lol.

Glad to hear that piece of shit thief is finally being brought to justice. Fuck him. Your instincts were so right at the beginning, too bad you didn't beat the shit out of him then. You did the right thing though, you would have ended up in jail and the criminal would be free. Sucks.
Weird that the thief locked my car back up after taking my Gopro.
That's how the pro's do it. I remember Daver saying how a thief broke into his truck at febs and stole a cc from his wallet and left everything in place (including his wallet) so nothing would seem wrong.

Anyway, here's to a quick recovery. Cheers.
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 am

^Thanks dude! Yeah it's a good time to be injured because there hasn't been much skim action out at he coast lately. Hoping to get better a little before the spring dub starts to rape the BB area, but when it does there's always SC.

Anyway we miss seeing you out at Bodega buddy. The crew is dwindling. Pretty much only Kevlar and Surfshack Chris out there skimming on a regular basis, with the very occasional once in a blue moon VD appearance. Hopefully you can make it out soon and at least for the Cramcup.

SCLiner
Master Interwebs Master

Post by SCLiner » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 pm

potter wrote:can i answer that? Deebo's for sure. did he mention the part about them knocking out his teeth while doing the surgery on his.... wait for it, ELBOW!!!???

Ridic
WTF?
Lina'
AKA Ballena Bob.

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Deebo wrote:^Thanks dude! Yeah it's a good time to be injured because there hasn't been much skim action out at he coast lately. Hoping to get better a little before the spring dub starts to rape the BB area, but when it does there's always SC.

Anyway we miss seeing you out at Bodega buddy. The crew is dwindling. Pretty much only Kevlar and Surfshack Chris out there skimming on a regular basis, with the very occasional once in a blue moon VD appearance. Hopefully you can make it out soon and at least for the Cramcup.
Miss you guys too. Haven't set foot on a beach since the '12 Cramfest. Wife and I are separated; I've been busy trying to salvage things. Once you are healed and conditions look good, let me know and I'll show up. Say hi to Kevlar and Chris for me.

I wonder if your keys are part of this clown's collection?
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.