Mysteries, aka "The Rock", aka "Cabo Junior"

square

Re: Mysteries, aka "The Rock", aka "Cabo Junior"

Post by square » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 am

Its not much of a secret, if you look at the pictures. I mean, mostly anyone can see the rock formations and landmarks to map it, drive out and scope the general area. Isnt that how you found it, Andres? With Sam, mapping it out from the photos?

The reason Heinz and I didnt just give it away, blantantly, is because the chance of the rangers shutting us down for good. The trail and beach access is prohibited accordinding to the sign thats in front of it. The last thing we need, is a big group of people , causing attention, and being arrested/ fined for some stupid section of the state park handbook. I dont know how you can overlook such a thing, which ive tried to explain to you before.

I dont mind skimming with someone there, because its usually just me alone, so i dont mind a couple people there. Kind of why i posted those pics; so that whoever looks closely, can find their way there in a matter of a decent effort. Plus, its a challenge to who wants to venture.

selvaskim

Post by selvaskim » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 pm

square wrote:Its not much of a secret, if you look at the pictures. I mean, mostly anyone can see the rock formations and landmarks to map it, drive out and scope the general area. Isnt that how you found it, Andres? With Sam, mapping it out from the photos?

The reason Heinz and I didnt just give it away, blantantly, is because the chance of the rangers shutting us down for good. The trail and beach access is prohibited accordinding to the sign thats in front of it. The last thing we need, is a big group of people , causing attention, and being arrested/ fined for some stupid section of the state park handbook. I dont know how you can overlook such a thing, which ive tried to explain to you before.

I dont mind skimming with someone there, because its usually just me alone, so i dont mind a couple people there. Kind of why i posted those pics; so that whoever looks closely, can find their way there in a matter of a decent effort. Plus, its a challenge to who wants to venture.

cramik cup event 3 will be held here. winner gets to name the beach.

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Post by Deebo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Haha yes!

heins57

Post by heins57 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm

:shock: