[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4493: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
cramikskim.com • View topic - Fort Cronkhite/Rodeo Beach Skim?!

Subscribe in a reader

cramikskim.com

scrilla
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 pm 

Anyone down to skim Rodeo Beach some time? I'm new to skimming and I've live in the north bay, so this is the most convenient place to stop.

I'm not terrible...I'm coordinated and I can get on the board a good 60-70% of the time, just want to meet up and skim with anyone. Just looking to have some fun!

I don't want to deal with the toll getting into the city unless I know I'll be skimming with someone down there.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:34 am 

what's up asbabicz,
cron isn't the best for skimming, if you must go to the headlands, I would recommend trying the far south end on the other side of the rocks. there is a parking lot on the hill and a trail to the beach. I skim there sometimes if I don't feel like driving. it can get fun, but isn't for the most part.
if you don't want to pay a toll, you should go check some of the beaches in point reyes or make the drive to bodega.
anyways im always down to skim if I don't have to work, probably not cron tho. pm me if you want I might be going out sunday or monday

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:02 am 

benny d wrote:
cron isn't the best for skimming, if you must go to the headlands, I would recommend trying the far south end on the other side of the rocks

Yeah it's not that good, but it's fine for me just to get some practice in, I've only been out a couple times. It totally has potential, though, if you're fast enough to get out to some of those waves and you're there during ideal conditions.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm 

For sure, I learned how to skim there and I have hade some really fun days there!! 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:15 pm 

and some really death for trench days as well