This sucks. Atleast there's something to write on now...

guest teddy

This sucks. Atleast there's something to write on now...

Post by guest teddy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:52 am

So how's everybody been doing lately?

the hoff

Post by the hoff » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:12 am

learn to swim yet? :twisted: 5er said he would teach you if you wore a speedo and he can rub hawaiian tropic on you.

1st amendment guy

Post by 1st amendment guy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:13 pm

gotta love the unregulated scrilla! chaos is fun.

bart the anarchist

Post by bart the anarchist » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:17 pm

here here

abolish government

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:00 pm

fuck yeah, damn the man...Teddy, just saw some nice pictures of you at aliso I believe, am I mistaken?

Heter05er

Post by Heter05er » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:56 pm

Don't talk to them Teddy. They'll have you in 'San Fransisco Slippers' (kneepads) before you know it. Especially Daver...he likes the young ones.

5er

teddyyyyyyyyyyy

boredom

Post by teddyyyyyyyyyyy » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:07 pm

fuckin fagoats. yeah those were probably meh pictures. those are shitty man ive gotten better. pretty much landed a 540 shoveit today 5er. i was in laguna for two days. pretty fun. anyways, i want my board. before i break daves. ive been puttin his board thru some hell lately.

Blitz Shipping Dept.

Post by Blitz Shipping Dept. » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:24 pm

That board has been ready for a while. He wants to go down there though. We've been skimming a lot here in the last week.

Fiver

pigpen

agh

Post by pigpen » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:43 pm

aye. i heard a swell is coming if this is true u shuld all come down. sick. does dave have pads to bring?? sick. im tired. ttyl, talk to dave about it 5er!! ...please

SF local

Post by SF local » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:55 pm

yess i will bring the knee padss, and show you how to usse them if your feeling lucky. dont you just love a guy with a lisp.