SENLESS 2005

ben k

SENLESS 2005

Post by ben k » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:18 pm

Just wanted to give props to Ryan for hooking up the sikk ass contest! If you were'nt there you missed out...we all had a great time

PB & J-rod

Post by PB & J-rod » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:01 am

Seconded...'Twas a blast! Thanks again for everything

5er

5er breaker

Post by 5er breaker » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:56 am

Parollajoint that was sick! c ya in a few weeks. 5er will be 86'd still but whatevas.

Post by guest » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:06 am

yah brah it was killa and da waves was swag!!!but good job thowing it together!!it was good kine fun!L8

Ryan

Senseless Skimfest Success

Post by Ryan » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:06 pm

:D Thanks to everyone for showing up and allowing the contest to happen. Also, I apprieciate everyone thanking me. But, I send out tons of props to "TENDER" TOM for being a huge help in the event because it wouldn't have run so smoothly if I didn't have tom there. Thanks Bro.
I would like to thank all my bros who helped out with judging heats and the individuals who helped adding up scores. Finally, I must thank my mom Debi, brother Sean and my dad Stanley for their help with volunteering.

Can't wait for next years Senseless. Considering doing two Senseless Skimfest next year. Peace Out to Everyone Parola

The Flying Finn
Master Bator

Post by The Flying Finn » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:49 pm

What were the results? Ryan or someone should do a brief write up for those who could not attend.
When the going gets tough the tough go skimboarding.

noah

Post by noah » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:47 pm

sickness. glad to hear it was sick. what were the results in the am divisions?

ryan, your mom's shots from the comp gonna be posted on cramik, or skimculture?

BH

senseless

Post by BH » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:21 pm

Yea the senseless was fun this year here are the results as I remember

Pro:
1.Cory Ryan (vic)
2. Ben K (exile)
3. Dave Medal (roush)
4. Ryan Porolla (roush)

Am:
1. Ryan
2. Jake
3. Sean
4. Nick

Too bad I missed the final by running out to go get a sandwich. I heard it was insane. I guess in the pro final Corey and Dave Colided and the nose on Corey's board got demolished. I have a couple of pics if anyone knows where to send em.

PriDom Skim tender tom

Post by PriDom Skim tender tom » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:54 am

The collition was insane both guys opposite sides of the beach seen the wave charged, both back side met at the top of knee high wave each thought the other was taping out. the quickest wrap by both ended up with the noses crashing soo hard top of corys board has big ding now.

17and under
Skyler
Cole
no the face but not name
i think tyler

ill check

5er breaker

Post by 5er breaker » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:17 am

i was extreamly not supprised to only see one rep for the SF limp wristers. what happened SF girls? i mean even 5er got out of jail to come up.

PigPen

Post by PigPen » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:17 am

hah, Debi Parola is sick. Love those shots. Jesse is TALL. and Jarrod is...

What place did Jesse get?

beer drinker beers

Post by beer drinker beers » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:26 pm

got ousted by medal and payroll in round one of two of the newly sponsored by new castle brown ale senseless skim bash, because of the water looking suprisingly similar to the beer. the heat was a close one but i just didnt pull varial superman barrel roll. deer creek here i come!

But on the other hand i did pull quite the cross over in the parking lot at Chilis breaking one of 5ers ancles before we even got in the car to go up. the thing started swelling instantly, thats a good sign of a good shake from left to right. sorry 5er everyone had to know why you were walking with a limp, i didnt want them to think that you walked in to the wrong kind of bar this weekend.

Parola

Thanks

Post by Parola » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:54 pm

Hope everyone liked the Skimfest T-shirt. Thanks to F.J. for art work and my brother Sean for printing the shirts. If anyone needs shirts printed contact Sean Parola and he'd be stoked to hook you up.
seanparola@dslextreme.com
Put T-Shirts in the Subject Line!

PigPen

Post by PigPen » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:54 pm

Hey Ryan. I'm Teddy you might remember me fromthe Vic, I think at the SkimGurl tent. I bought Close to Shore from SkimShop but they haven't shipped it or something grrrr. Video sounds good, what are the specs on it. Like riders, music, spots or whatever?

Ryan

C.T.S.

Post by Ryan » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:47 am

Well the movie features rides from Santa Cruz, Laguna, Japan, Hawaii and East Coast. There are many rare spots in Santa Cruz that doen's work for skimboarding very often. Also features: Vic 2002, O'Neill Skimbash 2002, Senseless Skimfest 2002 and Slotstik 2002. As for music... a lot of variety. Some great classic rock from Guns N Roses, Creedence and Bob Marley, S.C. local bands aswell and so on...Hope you enjoy it when you finally recieve it.
Anyone need a copie of Close To Shore?
ryanparola@pacbell.net
limited supplies!

laughing@teddy.com

Post by laughing@teddy.com » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:37 pm

hahahahaha "you may remember me from the Skimgurl tent." hahahaha.
what the hell were you doing at that tent? feeling the fake boobies with the fake lumps? i saw you there, you were trying to lick the nipples on the fake boobies and try dont deny it i have witnesses.

PigPen

Post by PigPen » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:36 pm

no i was trying to get friendly with one of the skimgurl's. is that jarrod?? Cause if so you know who I mean... lol, your so gay. fuck i wanna skim malibu, somebody drive my youngself, i cant drive yet!!!!

Grant

Post by Grant » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:24 pm

hahaha, thats funny as hell

PigPen

Post by PigPen » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:48 am

Ryan, I wanted to PM you or something but you dont have a username or anything, so every one can hear... I relaly enjoyed the video. It was great seeing the local SC skimmers and seeing some are really underrated like Eric ROush for sure, and you, and adam leoro and everybody... and of course to see the diff spots that SC has to offer like right handed siders and point break liners, so rad. The music choice was excellent! and jesse beer is a fruit, 8-10 beers, and it could be yours too! lol, the malibu section was nice. and it was a lot of good footage... kinda weird how some people said this video isnt that good, or it aint for everybody, but i felt like this was a really well produced video. ill probly watch it later tonite, it can get me pumped to skimmm