12 posts • Page 1 of 1
Not much happening in Bodega land lately as there has been too much swell. I'm looking/hoping for like a 3 day window of smaller swell and no dub forecast where I can check the sand setup on like a Thursday or Friday at places like Wright's or Portuguese and then call it on from there. Usually before the end of April there is a good week or so of conditions for Wright's and or Guese.
Nothing going on still out there as there's been too much dub as of late, but I'm keeping a close eye on it. Look's like some weather next week, which is good I think, because I was worried that we were already straight into the spring relentless dub pattern with the recent warm weather. Anyway I'll keep everyone updated and post something ahead of time if things look like they might line up....
any updates on the cup? really want to join. although I am living down south now and I have already missed the first event. I am just afraid if I sign up I wont be able to make it for an event if its too short of notice. keep me updated and Ill try and make it up there
Well I'll try my best to update ASAP but sometimes with conditions being so fickle up here we have to wait until the last day or two before to call it on. Where are you living now anyway?
totally understand Deebo. conditions up North change so fast and other elements (w waves) are very hard to judge. Im down in Carlsbad for now until I can find somewhere closer to Laguna/Newport. and like you said waves are good... traffic is not so good