Veteran's Day - Bodega Bay

xleoyangx

Veteran's Day - Bodega Bay

Post by xleoyangx » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 am

Hello Everyone,

I've never skimmed bodega bay and was wondering if anyone wants to make a trip up there on veterns day?

Any updates would be helpful!

Deebo
Master Forecaster

Re: Veteran's Day - Bodega Bay

Post by Deebo » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:19 am

Wednesday is looking like the best possibility for something to be good in Bodega with the swell being smaller and dub mellower. I haven't checked the beach setups since this latest storm and swell though, so it's hard to say if anything will be breaking. Wright's or Portuguese could be good in the afternoon when the tide starts to drop, but then the dub picking up is a risk. You can probably find something at Salmon creek for high tide, but chances are it won't be anything amazing. Might be better off just hitting up Baker or somewhere in HMB. Sorry I can't give you more promising info.

xleoyangx

Post by xleoyangx » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:22 am

Deebo wrote:Wednesday is looking like the best possibility for something to be good in Bodega with the swell being smaller and dub mellower. I haven't checked the beach setups since this latest storm and swell though, so it's hard to say if anything will be breaking. Wright's or Portuguese could be good in the afternoon when the tide starts to drop, but then the dub picking up is a risk. You can probably find something at Salmon creek for high tide, but chances are it won't be anything amazing. Might be better off just hitting up Baker or somewhere in HMB. Sorry I can't give you more promising info.

Thanks for the heads up... maybe another time then

I appreciate the update

heins57

Post by heins57 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:38 am

Dustin need the name of the secret place that is perfect when the dub is up